Home Depot Contact Center Associate – Bilingual Job Overview
The Contact Center Associate works in a call center environment in Home Depot’s Associate Support Center that provides quality customer service to associates and managers by handling inbound calls related to pay and HR issues and ensuring the caller’s needs are met in a timely manner. The contact center associate:
* Handles incoming calls, identifies and documents issue, processes the necessary transaction or escalates the issue to Tier II for further research and resolution
* Supports organization changes through high volume transactional support as needed
* Processes transaction requests received via call, mail, fax or email
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Located in a comfortable indoor area
* Under regular pressure to meet deadlines, quotas and/or must frequently deal with difficult issues related to people or situation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
* Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in an unpredictable, fast-paced environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional phone skills
* Must be eighteen years of age or older
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
* EDUCATION REQUIRED – The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED
* Must have at least one year of relevant work experience
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about.
* On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* BILINGUAL (SPANISH) IS NEEDED!
* FULL AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
* Customer service or HR experience preferred
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Basic computer and phone knowledge
* Patience, teamwork, motivation, upbeat and a great attitude
* History of punctuality and good attendance
* Associate Degree or some college education preferred
* High School Diploma
For more information on this call center job with Home Depot in Atlanta, Georgia click this link.